My SE-R cup race videos

Luis Molina lgmolina@ucdavis.edu
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:03:54 -0500

Hey guys, well here are some videos from this past race weekend. Sorry if
my camera skills make you dizzy. It looks like it's on fast forward (but
its not) just shows you how fast these guys were really going!

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/cup/johnhit.mov  1.4 megs

(Sunday 2nd Race Lap) Our poor Hybrid taking a hit! Celica apparently
didn't see him, too close to call. You'll have to see it in slow-mo to see
what happens.

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/cup/paule.mov  2.26 megs

(Saturday 6th Race lap) Mister Tom Paule showing the mad powa and mad
braking powa as he overtakes 4 cars in the front straight/turn 1!

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/cup/duel.mov  8.03 megs (worth it)

(Sunday Last Race lap) Paule and Naji duke it out! Pretty great racing
here. This is what it's all about!

I have alot of video from this weekend. I was mainly focusing on John A's
car (for obvious reasons) but I do have at least 1-2 laps of everyone else
(Andris,Jeff,Phil,Rob) If you guys have any requests please let me know.
I'm going to try to upload the First and Second race starts. tonight.

Luis