PITA

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:15:48 -0500

I just did my usual anal retentive research on the various sites and lists.
I came across several bits of information that related to the dogbone mount.
Basically, "Don't make it too tight or it will create problems", ie, mess up
the cv joints.

How tight is too tight? And how can you tell if it's too tight... or too
loose(talouse latrec... bad joke) for that matter?

Krist, just when I thought I wouldn't have anymore questions on this
subject. Find one answer... find two more questions.

Thanks for all of y'alls time and consideration,
Mark