traffic ticket in a parking lot, VA readers be careful!

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:21:54 -0500

> pull into the lane to go out the parking lot (another exit) and pull up
> beside the curb and the blue lights turn on.  The cop pulls up in front of
> I get a reckless driving (6 point) ticket for backing up.
> I even asked the cop, "this is a point ticket and I am on private lot? how
> do you get a traffic ticket when you are not on the street?"

Your joking right? This is insane! 6 points. Go to court you should beat
it. Although I know nothing about VA laws. Sorry to hear about this buddy.
Joel

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net