HELP

Winston Johnson plwq@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:25:51 -0500

Hey guys this is my dilema. My alternator seems to be going bad got it
tested at this store called Discount Auto Parts. The machine said that is
was only charging at 12.24 under load and that it has a bad diode. On my
dash the ABS light comes on as well as my brake light as if my e brake is on
the battery light is also on. When i drive the ABS light goes away but both
the battery light and brake light stay on. If I go about 80 Mph the brake
light goes off. I recently changed the rear brake pads just replaced them no
bleeding or nething else. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I know
I need to change the alternator but I dunno what is causing the ABS or Brake
lights to be on constantly. I know the battery light could be because the
battery is being drained. Any help or suggestions appreciated. Thank you so
much for ur help..

Ston.
'91 G20

WRJohnson