Droped into the 15's

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 22:29:37 -0500

So I got my stock 200sx se-r into the 15's tonight.  15.9 to be exact.
Heartland park topeka.  It was only my second time so I'm happy.  Last time I
only got a 16.1.  Now I figured out how to drive and get 16.1 or 16.2's every
time.  I Droped my kumho supra 712's down to 25 psi and droped it at between 4
and 4.5k.  No burnout, that only made things worse.  I got the junk out of the
trunk and had a friend hold onto my air bubble and tools and boat anchor... i
mean spare tire.  I dont care what people say, its a hell of a lot easier to
drag then it is to auto'x.  All I can say is that its all about track time.  I
got in 12 runs tonight and 9 last time.  That is a hell of a lot for as many
people that go, way more then any of my friends.  I cant get my 60' under 2.3
:(  Oh well I guess 2.3 isnt bad for stock.  Guess Ill have to start putting
some power under the hood.  I can run a .7 rt almost every time, I can even
sink into .6 and .5 but I worry about breaking out when I do that.  I had a lot
of fun tonight and this whole thing may sound like a rambling.  Just thought id
share my experience.

-sean
97 200sx se-r