New ACT Clutch Kit

Kurt L. Sussman kls@merlot.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:28:10 -0500

George Roffe (geo3@earthlink.net) typed this ...
> russ dye wrote:
> >Hello, could someone help me out in deciding which ACT clutch to get??  I

> You don't need a racing clutch or the extreme clutch unless your car is
> pretty extreme.

I got a Clutchnet PP (2200# even though I asked for 1800#) when I got
the Quaife put in, but with the 2000 200SX-SE disc the engagement is
pretty smooth. Of course, my left leg looks like Popeye's now...

My car has only bolt-ons, except for the trans work.

I'm happy with the Clutchnet PP, but I won't buy from them over the
phone again. When I need a new one, I'll fax my order in so they're less
likely to misunderstand or forget or whatever it was they did.

--Kurt