(no subject)

Stephen Ostash stepheno@domino.ca
Wed, 8 May 2002 08:11:54 -0500

Hey everybody,

I live in the great white north of Canada.  I have ordered the new
spec-v and am just waiting for delivery of the vehicle.  I am looking at
doing some mods to the car, especially in the under the hood area.  My
biggest problem is that I live in Winnipeg, MB.  This really limits my
options and available parts and even service.  I was wondering what if
anything you could recommend are far as things like nos, intakes, and
turbo's.  My other little problem is a wedding in a month and the cash
isn't exactly growing off tress if you know what I mean.

Again I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Thanks again,

Stephen Ostash
Systems Administrator
Dominion Tanners