Free Car Magazine Collection

Juan Velasquez velasquj@rohan.sdsu.edu
Tue, 7 May 2002 22:51:20 -0500

I'm moving and I have years and years of Autoweek, Road and Track, Car and
Driver and a bunch of other car related magazines I want to get rid of by
next weekend.  They are free, all you have to do is pick them up.  I have
at least 3 or 4 boxes (like the kind you buy with 5 reems of copier or
printer paper) with probably at least 5 - 10 years worth of back
issue.  They aren't collector (you know, the weirdos that don't read them,
but stick them in baggies like a detective putting evidence in a
bag).  I've read them, bent the corners, even ripped a few pages.  But if
you don't have these issues, the price is right.  I'm in San Diego so you
will have to figure out how to get them (or if you have a friend in the
area I would be willing to drop them off).  Do not want to ship really.

Juan