To do or not to do

Jorge jorger81@yahoo.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:59:42 -0600

Hey list!!

I've searched the archives but have not found a definate answer on this. I'm
going to be installing a BB T25, 370cc inj., Walbro 255 fuel pump, 3 in.
exhaust,  greddy type 's' BOV and starion intercooler front mounted. I was
wondering, I know this is a very frowned upon but, is it possible to run
this setup with the stock DE ecu using a 12:1 FPR and retarding the  base
timing?? This would be just for a matter of 2 or 3 months until i send for
my JWT ECU. I think it could work, keep in mind this would be on running on
STOCK boost with 370 cc injectors and a walbro 255 fuel pump. TIA

Jorge Rios

'96 SE-R