Any half worn RE-71s for sale/trade?

NX2000BOY@aol.com NX2000BOY@aol.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:43:08 -0600

Hey Guys,  I just picked up a set of NX wheels, 3 good, 1 bent,
 and they came with re71s.  The tires are in pretty good shape
except for the tire on the bent rim.  It has a scary bulge, so
that is a no go.  I also have my old NX (3 good, 1 bent) wheels
so now I have a set of race wheels with spares, but first I wanted
to use the tires on the wheels.  Does anyone have a half worn
re71 I could match up with the others, so I could use those
before I spring for race tires?  The tires aren't offered anymore
so I don't know where else to ask?  Thanks

Shannon Fitzpatrick
'91 NX
'91 Galant VR4