Hot Shot Turbo kits

Gregg,Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:43:19 -0600

I have an HS Gen III header. And its about 2 years old now.. The
welds are all starting to crack. The flex pipe gave up and i had to weld
in a new one.. And the Coating started to rust and disengrate after the
first year.. I have tons of friends with DC and greddy headers that are
still in perfect shape over the years. I called up to get a replacement
not unders warranty but to see if maybe they could just gime a good
deal since it has failed me in such short of time.. And i got no help. Just
well a new secondary will cost you this much and a new header is that
not a snotty attitude at all just no real help. And I even mentioned my
buddy James Farrer who is sponsored by them for his 9 Sec SE-R

Daryl Gregg
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods
15.0@91mph ( with a welded flex pipe and cracekd header in many places )