Hot Shot Turbo kits

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:06:27 -0600

I notice that several people seem to be buying the F~Max kits, but not too
many people getting the Hot Shot Kit.

I think the kit is priced at around $3k, which is much cheaper than the
F~max kit.
I am surprised more people aren't biting at the Hot Shot kit.

One of my customers bought the F~Max kit and I am installing it among some
other things.  When I mentioned to him about the Hot Shot Kit, he had not
even heard about it.

Just so you guys know, it's out there and seems to be a nice (much less
expensive) setup.  Additionally, the customer service has to be better at
Hot Shot than at FU~max.

I think there is some guy on the classifieds selling these kits for $2700.

www.hotshot.com oddly does not seem to be working, but I guess that's a
fluke.

I think the kit includes everything and comes with a t3 turbo.

Lewis has had his for quite some time.  I think the kit is slightly
different/better than what he bought.
http://www.brazosport.cc.tx.us/~lshadoff/turbo/

jgy
turbo G20
and NO pictures of himself in his underwear, no matter what M.K. says!