Infiniti and Mr. Ghosn, I wish for a...

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:24:13 -0600

Darren Calbero wrote:

>But I don't think the SR20s are on the way out anytime soon.  If they were,
I wonder >what engine they will put in future Silvias?....

Thank you, thank you, thank you Darren. You took the words right out of my
mouth. While the US DOMESTIC market won't see anymore SR's, I mostly
certainly disagree as the rest of the world will continue to be shipped SR
powered vehicles as well as remaining in the 'motherland'.

Remember the QR was designed for our market while the SR was homegrown.
<Sigh> Oh well, I will continue to hope that they will bring it over one day
again, updated perhaps.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo