Infiniti and Mr. Ghosn, I wish for a...

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:16:21 -0600

I think i read somewhere that the Qr is smaller (or maybe it's just lighter)
than the sr20.  So if it's smaller, then it's a given that the g20 will get
this engine *if* they keep it around as they were planning on dumping it due
to poor sales.
I wish nissan would give the g20 the power/feel the maxima/i30 has.  When
you compare them back to back (g20t with a maxima is about the same cost)
then you would have to be an idoit to buy the G.
Brent