FAVOR (fwd)

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:10:50 -0600

Guys, I'm forwarding this message on behalf of Barry Brown.  For those who
do not know, Barry has raced his 1996 200SX since (?) 1996.  I've seen him
a few times out here on the east coast and watched him on Speedvision at
the Valvoline Runoffs in the fall.  Most of you should recognize the
name.  Anyway, Barry's looking for stock 2002 base SE-R rims for
additional sets of race tires.  He needs (I think) 4 or 5 sets of rims for
all the tires he'll typically go through in a weekend plus a set for rain
tires.  YOu get the idea... if anyone has a base 2002 SE-R and would like
aftermarket rims, here's your chance to unload the ugly stockers ;)

Send Barry an e-mail direct if you're interested: mimishusband@yahoo.com

kieran
kieranlavin.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:44:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Brown <mimishusband@yahoo.com>
To: kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Subject: FAVOR

Kieran,
Please do me a favor.  I saw from your e-mail that
you sent it to a
whole bunch of SE-R lists that I don't belong to, and, therefore can't access.
I just bought a 2002 Sentra SE-R (base model, not Spec V).  This car is
presently in the shop getting converted to a racecar.  I will need extra
wheels for it.
So, here's the favor:  On my behalf, could you put out a request to all those
lists asking if anyone has a set of wheels for sale.  The wheels for the base
model SE-R are 16" by 6" and they're aluminum.
TIA,
Barry