which vaccum lines?? (long)

Chris Argo insaneser@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:16:47 -0600

I have the type r bov and i did not cut any coils out of it . what
does this do and is it recommended . the type r bov makes a totally
different sound then the type s  bov. i am only using one port the top i
have run up to 19 psi and it seems to hold fine , should it not open as soon
as it notices vaccum ??
	i left my fpr vaccum line alone , i drilled 2 holes in the intake manifold
and tapped them and put 1/4npt fitting to a 90deg 5/16 barb
	i have boost gauge and boost controller ref and bov all tee'd into one of
those and the wastegate going to the boost controller box then out to the
other both are about 2" from the throttle plate .