BB T25 Rebuild kit

Erik Halvorson hammer_down@hotmail.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:17:07 -0600

I never said it wouldn't work.  I said, you could not gaurantee that it was
still precsicly balanced. There for you have no idea as to the longevity.  I
have seen plenty of Monkeys pull out a bead hone at the kart track and
rebuilt there engines right there.  Sure they made the race and they
finished but was it making the same power and have the same reliability as
doing it correctly? No way!  You can short cut a lot of things and if you
don't have the cash sometimes you need to make due.  I ran out of expendable
SE-R $ so NO FMIC and NO custom exhaust.  If you have the $, do it right.
If not, Ghetto it!  I just want to see your proof of mileage that they
lasted 200k.  Let me know, YSA.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta)" <Joe.Stewart@cox.com>
To: <hammer_down@hotmail.com>, <se-r@lists.deskmedia.com>
Subject: RE: BB T25 Rebuild kit
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:45:38 -0500

 > If they are not, you cannot
 > gaurantee that you will
 > get them installed in the exact orientation as they came off,

I guess my 438HP to the wheels turbo is just bad, I'll send it off to get
balanced right now. (Yes, there is a dyno chart on my website.)

Oh, and the dozen or so 14b's and 16g's I rebuilt locally that are floating
around, I'll call those guys right now and tell them their turbos are bad.

-Jay
(no good at math, but lots of practical experience)