Quaife diff & Power Slot rotors

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:52:50 -0600

Carson Hanrahan asked for:

> a good
> recommendation for an SE-R-friendly place from which to buy a Quaife ATB
> Differential

John Malapetsa's "everyday price" is $895.00.
He can be reached at:  JMalapetsa@aol.com

> and Power Slot (not cross-drilled) AD22VF front rotors.

Greg Vogel at Mossy Nissan carries those.  He sent this out in February:

"I am happy to take care of everyone on the list who needs a hook-up on
parts. I'm a member of SERCA and own a 93 SE-R. I offer 25% off of book list
(not inflated list) to the online community on OEM Nissan parts. I also
offer pretty good discounts on Nissan Motorsports & NISMO items. I answer
all the emails personally and am happy to help. Visit my in-the-works
homepage for contact info and some info on the stuff we carry.
www.mossyperformance.com"

Tim Rogers
-'93 NX2000 T-top
-'91 NX2000 SCCA ITS racer-to-be