New member

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 03:10:24 -0600

"Greg" <gklofa@vtown.com.au> wrote (with my snippage):

> Now, I would have searched the archives, but...

Ah, George Roffe is having breakfast and smiling right now...

> I have just bought a s13 sr20de motor(rear wheel drive).   This recent sr I
> bought I think is the high port , but am not exactly sure, as the only
> s13 sr20's I can find have this configuration.  Does anyone have pics or
> links to both engines so I can see the actual difference.

Here is a link to another Greg (Amy) who is installing a FWD high port in his
racing NX Coupe:  http://www.gatm.com/cars/nx2000/2002.html

And here are some shots from SE-R.net of installed low ports:
http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/scc/august97/august20.jpg
http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/scc/april98/april2.jpg

And from Alex Chang's photo site of the SE-R Club of America's recent annual
convention (they are DET's, but the head and manifold are still the same):
http://www.5zigenusa.com/Alex/SERCA/DSC00019.JPG
http://www.5zigenusa.com/Alex/SERCA/DSC00022.JPG

Also from the national convention, photos by Eric Waterman:
http://www.sr20de.org/~eric/convention/DSC01542.JPG
http://www.sr20de.org/~eric/convention/DSC01565.JPG
http://www.sr20de.org/~eric/convention/DSC01570.JPG
http://www.sr20de.org/~eric/convention/DSC01571.JPG
http://www.sr20de.org/~eric/convention/DSC01573.JPG

> This engine is going into a Datsun Sunny coupe.

Cool, which year?

Tim Rogers
-'93 NX2000 T-top
-'91 NX2000 SCCA ITS racer-to-be