A/C Overheating engine...help

Brian Jones jonesbri@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:19:45 -0600

Hey...hopefully i can get some words of wisdom.

I was driving along today for about ohh 45 highway minutes...
came to a stop and noticed that on the second stoplight
the temp was starting to increase...I had the A/C on as well.
I was like oh shit...so i turned the A/C off and noticed that
the temp stabilized and went down. Drove the car fine home
with no A/C on and stop and go traffic...no overheat problems.
So that leads me to believe something is wrong with it.
What could be some problems that I could do...
should I get it serviced or just replace the thing? Thanks guys!

-Brian Jones
93.5 G