New Street/Track B13 Springs!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:26:55 -0600

If you don't want the noise and don't need the
adjustablity and spring rate flexabilty of coil overs,
then these springs are for you.  I belive that these
are by far the best bolt on street style springs on
the market. All of the current bolt on springs are
much too soft and low for serious performance or even
a good ride.

These springs are 300 in/lb front and 200 in/lb rear
which has been proven to be one of the best all around
spring rates for our cars.  They also have progressive
dead coils that act just like high buck tender
springs. They only lower the car 3/4", about the most
our short travel suspension can tolerate.

Help Chris make this a reality and order them if you
are in the market for springs.  When teamed with AGX
shocks and koni bumpstops, I guarentee that this combo
will out handle any of the other street type
suspension combos out there.

Mike

--- "Scarpulla, Christopher [IT]"