courtesy

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:12:00 -0600

<Make a long story short, after they had the tracking number I put up a
stink and <they gave me a credit before
<they got the parts.  I would go that route so you're not caught out.

<Good luck,

<Jay Hassinger

Well, I just called them back and was like "I was talking to somebody that
had similar problems and he said that after complaining and giving a
tracking number, he was credited before you received the parts."  So after
being on hold for 20 minutes, they took the tracking number from me and said
"I'm suprised somebody else said this, because this has NEVER happened
before."  HAHA, yeah right, and I'm gonna believe that.  Anyway...he (Randy)
said that only the general manager can approve the transaction, and ofcourse
he was in a meeting.  So supposedly, when the manager gets out of the
meeting he will call me back and let me know what he's doing about it.

Oh, and something really frustrating....according to the tracking number,
the wheel is in TX now, but won't be delivered till monday.  It's soooo
close, c'mon UPS.

Torry