Courtesy Nissan SUCKS

Josh Brockman jwb1@express.cec.wustl.edu
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:00:44 -0600

I am also unbelievably upset with courtesy right now too - they made a charge
on my visa check card without me having ordered anything for three months
(and that was paid for back in december), and it took three days of me and my
bank arguing with them and faxing them my statements (three times) before
they admitted what they did, and said they'd refund my money (it still hasn't
showed up in my account so I am not giving them credit yet for having
actually refunded it). I'm sorry someone else had to deal with their
irresponsible practices as well. See my thread at http://www.sr20deforum.com/
showthread.php?s=&threadid=15230 for more info.

Josh
'91 SE-R x 2
Not a fan of Courtesy Nissan