Electronic Problems

Matthew Kogan mkogan@ma.ultranet.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:50:50 -0600

I was away on vacation in California for 2.5 weeks and got home on Monday.
I found out that my Father had started my car up on Sunday.

However it would not start right away, so he threw an old fashioned trickle
charger on it, and after a few minutes started it up with the charger still
attached.

Now, the car starts OK, but the only other electronics that work are the
headlights.

ALL the ELECTRONICS, wipers, blower, cig. lighter, blinkers, taillights, etc
do not work.
I've checked every fuse and fusible Link, everything looks OK.  All the
relays seem to switch, the Computer returns 55.

Has anyone experienced anything to this nature??  If so, what did you find
as issues?
HELP

Matthew Kogan
mkogan@ma.ultranet.com