Boost controller and i/c pressure drop questions...

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:13:01 -0600

Hi all- I am thinking about buying a manual boost controller to munkie for
more horsepower on my det.  I front mounted the pulsar intercooler and i'm
sure there's probably some psi drop.
My questions is this:  with a manual fish tank bleader valve how do i know
what pressure the waste gate is "Seeing"?
Any suggestions on what type/brand to buy?  I'm leanig towards the manual
one as they are cheaper and easier to install.
Second question is how much boost can i expect on 91 pump gas with front
mounted i/c-t28 turbo and 440cc injectors w/jwt ecu?  I don't wanna mess
anything up by overboosting.
Thanks
Brent
91 se-R turbo in search of better/more boost.