Need some small parts for a friend...

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:03:33 -0600

Hello all...well I sold my primera motor to a friend.  He needs some parts.
He needs the knock sensor for the 10:1 comp. motor.  And an ignition coil.  He
also needs a starter, and alternator.  ALso a few small sensor clips that he
can describe to you.  HE keeps asking me to find this stuff for him but then
"I" can't get ahold of him, and this is the last time I'm going to help him.
So if I can get you to email me at nismosentraxe@aol.com then I will forward
your address to him and you can deal with him that way.  He's reliable, just
doin my part like I said I would and then he can send you money and etc...I
hope you can help me...
Thanx,
Greyson