HATRED B14 SER LESSONS

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:35:28 -0600

>comment: the whole email is nothing but assumptions.

Touche! So is your reply.

>He also mentioned that an SR20de is not meant to be turboed.

Maybe you should learn how to read. Go back and read again.

>COMMENT:  Very cocky again. like what Ron said. There is no "I" in team. The
>paragraph is all about him. THe signature is nothing but cockiness.

When did "I" become a part of "Team Ron"? Sorry, but I didn't sign up for
that. I related my experience, and gave my input and advice. Don't like it?
Ignore it, don't whine about it here.

Like I said before, and I'll say it again. When you submit yourself to an open
forum such as Ron did, you open yourself up to both positive and negative
comments. Don't get mad when you get negative comments.

>comment:  There is no point of bragging about your accomplishment on DSM's
on
>the SE-R list.Again it's only cockiness.

So what? Building, tuning and driving a turbo car is not SR20DE specific.
There's no magic to these cars that no one else can do. Besides, I do know a
fair bit about SR20DE's as well. (Which you would know if you had actually
read what you quoted, but I digress.)

Some of you guys need some thicker skin.

-Jay
(cocky, recneck, republican, gun toting, voting asshole, who drives a fast car
and thinks that a majority of the nation have turned into nothing but whining
pansies, example shown above)