B14turbo hatred

brian@unxplodedbomb.com brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:15:19 -0600

> Jay Stewart was referring to Jay Hassinger attempting to blow the engine
and
> then selling the car, and I was just commenting that sounded
> un-characteristic of him.

I'm  not taking any sides here.  I have read the complaint and filed it in
the back
of my brain.  I realize that with ANY shop there will be lovers and haters
of the
service they have recieved.

In Jay Stewart's defense,  he never accused Hass of trying to sell a broken
car.
If you read correctly,  Jay said...

> "I haven't been following closely, but I did notice one thing. Jay H had
> that car turbo for some time, not taking it easy on it at all,
> attempting to blow the motor to build it in some cases.

Meaning, Hass had the car,  was able to drive it hard and never had one
problem.  He couldnt break it if he tried...

He then said...

>You bought the
> car, and suddenly the engine dies, and there are problems with the
> second one. (Again I don't know specifics.)
> Maybe the problem is the nut behind the wheel and not the car or the
> shop? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making an observation from where
> I sit. Just a thought."

Again I'm not taking sides here.  I'm simply agreeing with Geo here that
Jay Stewart was never implying the questionability of the car which Hass
sold.
You can see that pretty clearly,  and implying he has is simply barking up
a whole other tree.

Brian Carvalho
G20.net