'93 SE-R for sale in Southern California

Richard Saskal rsaskal@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:20:09 -0600

Sorry for the repetition, but this is the same ad I posted two days ago,
with one major addition:
a link to photos of the car. They are available at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rsaskal/
Oh yes, and the car has a brand new smog certificate.
For Sale, in Riverside, CA: My 93 SE-R.
It's "ruby red," 5 speed, has ABS and power sunroof. The car has 155,000
miles. It runs very well, and I've used synthetic oil since I bought the
car in 1995. The car has a very recent set of Dunlop SP Sport A2 tires,
and even newer front brake rotors and pads (Nissan).
It's essentially stock (including the original radio cassette) but I put
on a set of Tokico shocks about four years ago. There are a few dings on
the side, and a small, lightly fading area of paint on the trunk, but it
still looks pretty good. The passenger door lock cylinder doesn't work,
thanks to a wannabe thief, but the door still locks/unlocks from the
inside and the door handle works as well. There are a couple small nicks
in the headliner, but otherwise the interior
looks fantastic.
I needed to move on to a car with four doors and a folding backseat, but
this car has a lot of enthusiastic driving left in it. My asking price
is $2600.
You can reach me by e-mail or phone 909-487-5249 weekdays and
909-682-0188 weeknights and weekends.
Thanks,
Rich