3 bits of news

Steve Pechkoff SPechkoff@gfisystems.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:57:01 -0600

First, for anyone still looking for a Spec V in Ontario, Waterloo Nissan
still has a blue one, with the sport package.  Someone buy it.  It's
depressing to see it there everytime I drive by.

I also found out that Nissan has a dealer installed leather option for all
cars now.  $1200 to get it on the Spec V, +$60 for perforated leather, +$60
for two-tone leather.

Lastly, apparently there are two different oil filters for the SE-R (and
spec V) depending on your build date.  1 is small, and the other is even
smaller.  The filter that was on my old Contour was at LEAST 4x the volume
of these tiny things.

I'll be doing my first DIY oil change tomorrow morning.  13,000km now, but
I'm still not sure if I want to switch to synthetic yet.  Opinions?

Stephen Pechkoff
2002 SE-R Spec V
Liquid Silver, Sport Package
12900km and counting....