Excessive drinking (was RE: convention)

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:26:04 -0600

Eric Waterman wrote:

>This year was more of a frat party than past years.

That does seem to be getting worse every year.

>I'm sure the people staying in the hotel near the pool area hated us, but
>oh well.  We paid to stay there just like they did.

Whoa.  Hold it right there.  I feel a rant coming on.  That is *no* excuse
to act unruly and disturb the other guests.  Paying for a room does not
give anyone the right to disturb other guests.  Call me an old fart, call
me King Turd, call me an asshole.  Whatever.  It's just not right.  And
don't forget that Brad has been generous enough with his time to arrange
favorable rates for us ever year at a great hotel.  DON'T FUCK WITH
THAT.  Show *him* some respect too.  Don't forget he works for the
company.  If it keeps getting worse, don't be surprised when Brad says
we're on our own.  The Embassy Suites is not Woodstock.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>