Best way to handle a long-distance car sale?

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:36:25 -0600

When i bought my twin turbo Z i had to fly from montana to oklahoma to get
it.  Not to mention spending 800 bux on a ticket and driving over 2500 miles
back.  (It was/is worth it tho!)
At the very least make him send you a copy of a cashiers check from his
bank.  I would call the bank and varify it too.  Kinda funny when i handed
the guy the check for my new Z it looked like something i printed off my
computer...should've seen the look on his face.
I personally would make him come and get it.  He can jump a bus to salt lake
city and from there fly cheap to where you are.
Brent
91 se-R with pulsar goodies
Let us all know how the geo transplant is going too!

. Ideas?