Engine Noise on Start (Start Squeal?)

David P. yuniverse@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:10:38 -0600

Can it still be starter squeal even though I've already let go of my fingers
off the key and the engine isn't being cranked but is running already?
That's when the sound occurs.  I don't know if the starter is still being
activated at this moment.

It sounds normal starting but then it'll make a two second sound like
(zzaaah zzzaah) (sounds like sanding a little) right after starting and then
it'll idle normally.