SR20DET source

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:36:37 -0600

Did someone say AWD?  Has this ever been done?  Does anyone have more info?
An awd classic se-r w/ a DET is like a wet dream. Any info appreciated - TIA

.jon

Umm all DET's are either RWD or AWD (if Im not mistaken)

Thats what he meant.
I know Bluebird DET's are AWD, as well as Primera DET's and
GTI-R DET's as well. All AWD.

They bolt on to our SR20 Trannies, thats why we use them in a
FWD application.

I dont know about a classic, but im guessing it wouldnt be too
hard to have an AWD G20 on the road. Just order the whole drivetrain
from a Primera, plug that up, minor custom modifications to do and
voila.

Chris