Header nuts

Storm88000@aol.com Storm88000@aol.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:16:35 -0600

Guys,

Does anyone know the size of the nut that connects the stock header primary
to the secondary?   I recently removed my Hotshot header and replaced the
stock manifold, but I do not have the stock nuts anymore.  They are some
weird metric size I think, because 14mm fits at first but then becomes too
small further up the bolt.  I went to the hardware store and bought four
different size nuts, they were all either too big or too small.  Not sure if
this matter but this is for my '98 SE. The Pitch would be helpful too.

Also, if anyone knows the size of the bolts that attach the two stock header
heatshields, that would be helpful too. Thanks.

Jordan
'98 SE - slow, slow, slow.... :(