SR16VE

YOHANN yohannd@sltnet.lk
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:45:18 -0600

Hi everyone, My name is Yohann and i used to be a member of the 1.6L list
quite some time ago but have not been here for about a year now. I am from
Sri Lanka and almost 80% of our imports of cars are slightly used ones from
the japaneese dom market. During my association with the 1.6L list I learned
many many things that I still find useful to date. My SR16DE is no longer
with me though and I imported my 1998 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R 2 door about a year
ago. Of course the first things I did was to add some mods, all of which i
learned from your mailing lists. So far I have a Place Racing CAI, A JUN
Chromalloy lightened flywheel and a Fujitsubo Exhaust.

Now the problem is as always...I want more. Unfortunately there seems to be
very little info on tuning this engine. Can anyone out there help?? Do you
have any suggestions or know anyone who has experiance with these engines?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you,

Warm regards

Yohann