JWT Clutch + 13x8 22' Slicks ???

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:09:25 -0600

Installed my JWT Clutch Setup. B15 Disc with JWT PP
my question is. Clark from JWT said this clutch will hold
250WHP im only makin around 140WHP on my car this
weekend i want to run my friends 13x8 Lensos with 22'
M&H Slicks. Will this clutch hold no prob? MY ACT held
perfect with slicks i wanna get some good runs in but dont
want to kill my brand new clutch. With the ACT just rev it
to 7K and dump off the line 1.90 60fts or so. Im not worried
about my axles i have driveshaft shop stage 3's Just wanna
make sure this clutch can take it. I dont see why not. I was
running the ACT Street disc with HD PP before.

Thanks In advance,

Daryl Gregg
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods
15.0@91 on street tires pre lsd looking for mid 14's