wheres some conventions write ups!

Luis Molina lgmolina@ucdavis.edu
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:54:23 -0600

This years convention ruled! Well worth the 14 hour drive :)
It was great to meet you guys, and thanks for letting us share a room
with you Clay!

Friday night I went drag racing, couldn't do better than a 13.5 with the
50 shot. A couple of people thought my car was the VVL race car because
of similar coloring and fast times :) It was cool to  race in a
different state and not have anything break :) My car broke 254 thousand
miles on the way home today.

Saturday: I don't remember much about the track day other than uh.. yeah
Saturday Night: I just remember happy hour starting at 5pm Ray Kawski
wandering around in a wife beater Kieran cursing up quite a storm, then
fast forward a few hours.. we're all in club D-280 and D-279 and people
are bouncing off the walls dog-piling on Kojima.  A short while
afterward some of us went to Denny's.

Sunday: Woke up around 11.. scrambled over to the picnic which was
halfway over by then. Grabbed a bite to eat, Saw Kyle Davis  *cough* win
*cough* a "few" of the prizes :) Said our goodbyes and began the 14 hour
trek back home.

Can't wait till next year!

Luis Molina
93 Classic 254k+