Opinions on HS SR20DE Turbo kit

Martyn Renaud mart.renaud@sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:23:56 -0600

I find the kit looks good, even 260HP at the wheels, and I am a satisfied man :)

2 People dissed the kit on www.automotiveforums.com, and I was wondering
why.  How is the customer service with HS? Reliable company?

I will be ordering the kit in a few weeks, as soon as my car is out of the shop,

Getting the front lip installed, rims, engine work and interior work .. and
the only time I have to work on the car is after work ;) 24 hours is not
enough in a day :P

Thank you for your people who privately emailed me with info.
Appreciate it greatly.

Props.

--
Martyn R. -(mart.renaud@sympatico.ca)