Turbo Questions

Dus noriko@pdq.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:13:00 -0600

Hi.  this is about fuel and ignition cutting.

this question has been in my mind for a long time.   what exactly happens
when we drive the car to fuel cut?   computer stops the delivery of fuel to
the engine?  doesn't that lean out the car and bad for the engine?

and i've heard about ignition cut.   if cutting ignition will only causes
fuel to flood the engine, it's better than leaning it out right?

is it good to drive the car hard and experience the 2 above, say..  once a
day?

thanks in advance.   i read the FSM.  it doesn't say what really happens
when fuel cuts.  i want to know if there are any harm in a long run.

dustin
bored at home, no convention due to school =(