dyno on new SE-R

Brad SpecV Rulez specv@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:00:18 -0600

>Shit I take the Hyundai over the SE-R
>atleast it performs good and looks good.

Nose heavy + FWD + open diff = no fun.

You can have that Hyundai.  I'll take the SE-R.  There's more to life than
living it 1/4-mile at a time.

Pat

By the way who said that hyundai is faster than the SE-R. Thats bullshit, I
read about that car at least in 3-4 diffenret sources where as it was always
slower than the SE-R, quater mile and the 0-62. I am positive on this cause I
was thinking of buying a hyundai tiburon and was also considering to wait for
the v6 model. I was schoked after I saw the numbers though.How  could a v6
peform so bad. Oh well what about celica? Celica GT is 1.8liter 140 HP,
hyundai tiburon (2001) 2.0 liter 140 HP. Celica is about 1 second faster on
the 0-60. How dou explain that?Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download: http://explorer.msn.com