dyno on new SE-R

Brad SpecV Rulez specv@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:40:21 -0600

A car shouldent be judged by its WHP. For me WHP is only important because I
can see if I did improve or not. 141 to the wheels, well ok what about this.
I am a newbie about tracks and my first experience was on buttonwillow and
my lap times are 6 seconds better than a honda s2000. I am also faster than
a turbo miata. The only car who was turning faster laps then I do on the
second day ( except the instructors) was a modded M3 which also had a very
good( I mean better than me) driver in it. So? Tom and Naji has around
150-160 to the wheels, and? They turn 1.17-1.18's out there. What is s2000
whp to the wheels? 210? it is 240 on the crank. Where is 2.18 where is 2.36.
U know what I mean. It is the feel of the car, it is the matchesnes between
the driver and his car. I never buy cars accoring to magazines. Would you
also go eat a shitcake in a restaruant because accoridng to one of the
magazines editors it is delicious? I got this feeling only in celica GT and
this car. I drove the RSX type s with an exhaust modification. Thats a 200
maybe more with the exhaust lets say 203 hp vehicle. I dorve it hard too and
it was already broke in about 8000 miles. I am putting 100 dollars cash here
if an RSX type s can beat my car on any kinda of race, (Drag,track"same
driver for both cars ofcourse"). That car has more WHP, why dont you guys
get that one?
Actually if I would be "you guys: you guys know who you guys are" I would
wait a little and get a 99 camaro Z28 or something. That has a lot of WHP.
Its a better car I guess. And it has 8 cylinders. They are also V shaped
too. Damn Camaro is a nice car.