Fan Switch doesn't work on setting 1,2 or 3 and only on setting 4.

J. Manes jjmanes@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:28:11 -0600

This probably means my switch is bad, hey?

Tonight I am going to take the switch out and clean the contacts, and test
continuity in every position.  I hope the contacts are just dirty.

Has anyone else ran into this problem before?  If so what did you do to
solve it?  I looked into the archives and saw something about the switch
only working in position 4 and that is the complete opposite of my
situation, but I am sure it is the same problem.  The switch is bad.

Thanks for the help,

Jody