Alignment problem and Khumo 712s revisited

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:33:35 -0600

> Hey LMs.  Looks like my criticism of the Khumo tires sounding like ass is
> pretty much a problem with the alignment.  I am getting a very eneven wear
on
> the inside edges of my tires.

I have bought 6 of these tires now and had the same problem with the
outsides of
the tires due to me monkeying around taking the front suspension apart on my
Sentra
so much and not getting it alignment afterward. I replaced those two tires
but I
still get the Monster Mudder noise. I really think it's the nature of the
tires.
I put them back on two days ago after a week with the snow tires and I
realized
that I missed the noise. :)

Ben Davis
acquired the "taste" for noisy 712s