Tire pressures

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:00:52 -0600

Never heard of someone with a b14 actualy say the rear end wanted to come
around:).  Nah just kiddint.  But those motivationals probaly help ya a lot
with those plowing pigs with the rear beam.
After I had my new tires put on I forgot to change the pressure from the 35
all around back to what its susposed to be...and man sometimes it was scary.
I came around this 90 at my normal speed...and before you know it I was
looking like a drifter or something.  Tail end came around and I was
countersteering like mad.  Then again on classics such a thing happens every
now and then.  Like even my dad was slideing it around once by accident.
Had to give him a hard time about slideing my car into the VFW parking lot
once...

Kevin
93 classic(Automatic, Stuff)