Clutch Job Questions

Stefan Bauroth sbauroth@hotmail.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:50:58 -0600

Hey guys,
In the next month or so I will be ordering parts for my clutch.
I'm looking to go with the 2000 SE clutch and the Jim Wolf pressure plate.
I'll be primarily using the car for auto x's and a few track events here and
there. I have most of the basic bolt ons: Intake, exhaust, pulleys.... Would
this be a decent set up? I would also appreciate any suggestions as to where
I can find these parts for a good price. Last question: Are there any other
recommended parts I should get to do the job right? I do have a new
lightweight fly wheel sitting in my house :)

TIA,
Stefan Bauroth '92 SE-R