General Question

Winston Johnson plwq@hotmail.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:06:19 -0600

Hey whats up guys I have a G20 used to be auto put in a g20 tranny and a jap
spec sr20 engine and a K&N filter. Ever since i had it installed the engine
sounds great. The problem is that in the low power band like when i first
move off in 1st gear the car is lazy to dead and after I reach about 4 -
5000 rpms it picks up. In any gear in the lower rpms the car is dead. I want
to know if this is normal i don't think so I think there is something simple
that I could adjust. I have the stock computer in there from the g20. So if
anyone knows how I can fix this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Stonlee
'91 G20
Nismo Clutch