HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:30:43 -0600

Ray wrote:

>Using the JWT ECU is like doing all the work for you.  You
>don't really have to tune much of anything.  You don't know how
>many people, SE-R folk especially, that where like you just bolted
>it on and started it up?  Yup just bolted it on started it up and
>it runs like a charm.

Amen. It was amazing for me to realize that after splicing non-sr20de native
parts like MSD 50lb injectors - Ford Cobra MAF and my car sitting for 2
months between turning the key for the first time, I crank it over and it
fires up like a sewing machine! Despite all the mechanical issues I had, the
one thing that worked out was all the electrical and tuning, because I used
JWT.

The first week I got 27 MPG, and now I average 31 MPG!!! Mind you I have not
done any burnouts (not my thing) but I drive the car with confidence and
step into to it quite frequently. The fuel mileage I have experienced is a
tell-tale sign that the tuning is superb, as well as drivability being
EXACTLY as it was prior to the upgrade, other than say, the kick in the
pants I have when I chase a new Corvette up an onramp. (He didn't pull on me
once I hooked up, 7-8 psi...)

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo