HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:43:11 -0600

mike kojima wrote:

> A turbo is easy to experiment with boost levels.  This
> is both good or bad.

Yes becuase its very addicting.  And you want more.  My comparison
when I give people a ride in my car is to play with the 3 boost
controller settings I have set.

1.) Boost controller off (6psi)

Almost enough to keep the pig 98 SE up with the a super
light classic w/ a DET in it. Still pretty damn fast.

2.) Boost controller on low button (10psi)

Bye Bye Super light DET.  Not much messing with you now.

3.) Boost controller on high button (14psi)

Hold on.  Keeping up with lightly modded Classics (Scrapulla)
that are in 4th gear while your in 5th is easy.  You just
tap the gas every other second.  Stefan can describe it.
Its sorta like Wooosh pfffft, Wooosh pffft.  While the SE-R in
4th is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  Before you know it you are
going faster then you should be.

RK
Wishing he drove the turbo again today.