Front sway bar?

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:10:25 -0600

Okay, now I have been wandering around the archives of the various
ser sites, and am having trouble with this one. I am just starting
to become somewhat competetive locally and regionally in DSP with my
96 B14SER. I have been hearing mumblings about many guys reverting
to the stock sway bar in the front...I have been running the car with
a ST sway bar with energy bushings in the front (with Kumho F and
Yokohama R race rubber). Would there be a decisive advantage to me
running the stock bar in the front? (To get rid of the B14 snowplowing)
And if I do, can I use the energy bushings from the slightly larger ST
bar with the stock bar, or do I have to get a set of new bushings for
the stock bar? I appreciate any help and/or opinions on this one.-Ian